Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Thankful

I think that this post is pretty important because I think sometimes people forget to thank or acknowledge those who are really important within the school community.  Given this prompt, I automatically thought of my best friend/classmate Emily.  Without her I don't know how I would function.  She always makes me focus and stay organized (even though my notebook can become sort of a mess).  And she is always there to answer late night texts about homework or any problem I have.  She is a great editor, thinker, and friend.  Always has tons of ideas and analysis, even though to some she is a little quiet.  She isn't just a classmate but a friend outside of that.  She makes me stay on course and really brings out some of the best qualities in me.  I wouldn't mind listening to her about her talking about her weekend, or obsessing over Harry potter, for hours because I know she would do the same for me.

Emily, thank you so much.  I really hope you know how important and amazing you are not just to me, but to everyone.

And to everyone: Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

  1. AWWWWW :) THIS IS SO SWEET! I THINK I CRIED A BIT!! Thank you so much!! You are so amazingly nice! I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete